The Library’s Public Computers have access to the Internet, ABCMouse, Adobe Reader Software, Windows Media Player, and the Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Internet users must have a valid card issued by the Genoa Public Library.
The library also has a free, password protected wireless network available. Patrons must bring their own wireless-enabled laptop computer or other wireless device to the Library to use the service. The Library does not loan laptops, wireless cards, or PDAs.
The library offers B&W printing from our public computers for $.20 a page. Color printing is $.50 a page. The library also offers web and mobile printing at the same rate.
COPYING AND FAXING
The library charges:
- $.20 per page for copies ($.30 per page for double-sided)
- $.50 per page for color copies
- $.50 per page to receive faxes and $1.00 per page to send faxes
- Tax Forms (February 1 to April 15)
- One-on-One Technology Tutoring
- Scan to email or USB